“Nothing special”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Nothing special”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I thought that it was very expensive for what you got, the burgers were nice enough, but the buns were terrible, dry and breaking up!
Hubby had the haggis stuffed burger, it was nothing great and not very warm, the kids meal deal is quite good and good sized portions, the waiter asked if we were finished when it was obvious we were still eating, he did the same to the couple sitting next to us, quite embarrassing, don't think I would pay it another visit!

Visited September 2013

“Very disappointing”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Handmade burgers should be easy to do. This place manages to seriously under deliver. Service is poor and slow. Staff seem more interested in selling you as many expensive sides as they can. Actual burger was badly presented and not appealing.
First and last visit for me.

Visited August 2013
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Great staff,great value.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My wife and I go here quite a lot as its convenient and the food is always excellent.
What impresses me most is the service and friendliness from the staff here,clearly whoever is hiring is getting it right,with the staff seeming genuinely interested.
We always find the food quality and portion size excellent and value for money is fantastic if you can get a voucher.

• Visited August 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First timers”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were in Silverburn for some evening retail therapy. As we were a bit hungry, decided tio try the Handmade Burger Company. It was not that busy & got shown to a table. Went up and ordered the small chicken classic with extra cheese for my wife and I had the lamb Moroccan with extra cheese. Also ordered the Cajun chips. Our order arrived in about 15 minutes.
We really enjoyed the burgers but, I found that my bun just began to break up so I had to cut into 2. The Cajun chips were excellent.
We don't eat beef so we would like to see an increase in alternative meat burgers.
Service was good and the people friendly.
Probably take the family next time.

• Visited July 2013
GLASGOW
“Best burger ever!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Friendly cheery staff, lovely burgers and delish chips. Well worth the bit extra for a quality burger cooked fresh.

Visited August 2013