Hotel Indigo Glasgow
$221
$125
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$183
Hotelpower.com
2,487 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini barmarco pierreaveda toiletriesrainfall showerwaterloo streetcentral stationcar park next doorlovely hotelcity centreq parkcooked breakfastlovely decorwalk in showersuperior roomreception stafffull scottish breakfastfew minutes walk
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed here for a girls trip to Glasgow and was very impressed with the hotel.
It is centrally located, about a 5 min walk max to Glasgow Central station and 10 mins to the mai shopping areas.
The check in for the party was quick and efficient however my room wasn't ready for about 45 mins after eveyone elses. This was not a problem but it would of been nice if me and my room mate had been offered a complimentary drink whilst we waited.
Once in the room, we were on the 2nd floor overlooking the rear and another building but it was lovely and quiet, we were not disappointed. There were 2 double beds, flat screen tv, which bizarrely was at the end of one bed not between them both!!, a mini bar with free soft drinks and crisps and a welcome chocolate card. There was an iron and ironing board in the cupboard and the hairdryer was a proper one that you plugged in and didn't have to hold the on button down all the time, when in use!! There were also great reading lights on the walls and a useful full length mirror. The bathroom was big with a great rain shower and free toiletries and lovely ambient lighting. The colour scheme was bright green and browns that worked really well. There is also an ipod docking station by the bed.
We used the bar at night after a night out and it was still fairly busy at 0130 in the morning. The bar is colourful and modern in bright pinks and greens. The girl on reception recommended an Indian restaurant which she booked for us "the Kama Sutra". It was very good especially the haggis pakoras. The girl who booked it was very helpful and polite.
We had breakfast included in our stay. It was a scottish, cooked breakfast, with cereals, cold meats, toast and tea/coffee and fresh juice. I personally prefer a hot buffet breakfast than cooked to order, but it was fine and plentiful when it arrived. The continental was buffet.
I am very picky when it comes to hotels but though there were a few small issues I had to score highly because the rooms were big, modern and clean with everything you need, the beds were comfy, the staff polite and helpful and the location excellent. The price was pretty good too!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janey1UnitedKingdom
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hotel Indigo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your feedback. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

A lovely hotel with beautiful room plus friendly staff. Our room has modern decors and stylish furniture too and great tea/ coffee/ biscuts self-serve. The beds were really comfortable and the air con was perfect! We had the best night sleep at this hotels like our stays at Mandarin Oriental and Shangri-La.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lipsytravel

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Our 3rd trip, this time for 2 nights. Great location - 5 mins walk to main shopping area and lots of restaurants near-by. Check-in very efficient, rooms and bathroom spotless and quiet, great TV with Sky, nice toiletries, great shower, plenty of towels, little extras added on our 2nd night ( thank you ! ), really nice bar area to have a pre-going out drink, and check-out as smooth as can be. Only wee niggle is that the service in the bar is a bit erratic - seems the staff have to multi task and cover the restaurant too - but that is being picky, and I did have a very nice mojito... eventually ! Not enough to take say 5 * though. Well deserved TA rating. Fantastic value for money. We will come back again... and again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ReidsonTour

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I found all the staff I encountered at reception, the bar and in the restaurant extremely friendly and helpful. The decor in my room and the publc areas was attractive and everywhere was clean and well maintained. My room was very comfortable and quiet and the Wifi within the room satisfactory. Breakfast was good, as was the one evening meal that I had at the hotel. There was a roomsafe and a small selection of items to eat and drink in a free minibar. Central location. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Glasgow.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank dwest66921

Thank you got your wonderful review of Hotel Indigo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your feedback. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

From the minute I walked in, the staff could not have been more helpful. They engaged in conversation, gave great instructions, accomodated me when I needed to make a conference call after I checked out and needed the Wifi and an outlet for my computer.
In addition, the location was great. Room was comfortable, clean, modern, Only downside was that I couldn't get a late check out and the Wifi connection wasn't great outside of the room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business