Hotel Indigo Glasgow
$104
$151
$143
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$88
Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$57
$54
Agoda.com
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$157
$132
  • Fitness center
$215
$168
$71
PremierInn.com
2,448 results
All reviewscomplimentary mini barmarco pierreaveda toiletriesrainfall showerwaterloo streetcar park next doorcentral stationlovely hotelq parkcity centrelovely decorcooked breakfastwalk in showersuperior roomreception stafffew minutes walkblack pudding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Most spotless bathroom in any hotel I've ever stayed in, with complimentary 'White Company' toiletries. Best free WI-FI in any hotel I've ever stayed in too, it actually works and well! Beautiful, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. I was here on business, but would happily bring the Wife for a weekend.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed Saturday night 24/11/2012 in delux room....no complaints, room was very smart and well appointed. Met friends in a busy lobby bar for pre dinner drinks. After order taken and having to remind staff we were still waiting,drinks arrived after almost 20 minutes and had to be rushed as we had pre-booked dinner elsewhere. I also saw two seperate couples cancel their drinks order and leave.
Sunday morning offered a 'traditional Glasgow' breakfast. It certainly ticked every stereotypical box. A deep fried potato scone oozing its oil, a deep fried egg, a deep fried Lorne sausage, deep fried mushrooms.....I think you get where this is going. Bad enough, but worse still, had been overfried and were inedible. Still proud of your hotel Chardon management?

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen H
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Please accept my apologies for the standard of service you received on Saturday 24th November, ther is no excuse that we did not meet our very high standards on this busy evening.service. We are extremely proud of our hotel but equally realise that we are only ever as good as the last customer we deal with. We strive for concistency and clearly did not meet that on this occassion.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Hotel Indigo was the perfect spot for my husband and me. We wanted to stay in a centrally located hotel where we could walk around the downtown area. The Indigo was quite modern, attractive, clean, and the front desk couldn't have been more helpful. I don't know if it had recently been redone or was a brand new hotel, but everything looked new. The breakfast (included) was great. I felt the price was quite reasonable.

Room Tip: Since the hotel was located on a busy street, I asked for a quiet room. I was given a room on one of the upper floors and facing a side street. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Denis M, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you got your wonderful review of Hotel Indigo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your feedback. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed here for one night with some friends as down for a shopping break. We booked 2 rooms on the fusion package at a cost of £135 per room which included dinner, bed and breakfast.
It is a beautiful hotel only 5mins walk from Buchanan Street and all the shops. We parked in the Q-park opposite hotel. Please note that it is not open 24 hrs so if you are arriving late or leaving early you may want to check the times out or you may be stuck. Only cost us £4 for the night even though £7.75 was advertised. Max height 1.9 so if you have a large 4x4 may not be suitable.
Check-in was quick and easy though Platinum status was not acknowledged until I asked later what perks they offered since I wasn't able to be upgraded due to us needing 2 beds in each room. Turns out all they offer is a free coffee and dessert only if you buy something from the restaurant since we were on a dinner inclusive it didn't apply.
All I was looking for was the minibar to be upgraded to include wine or a drink from the bar ( which seems the norm in other lower class hotels in the group where there is a bar). Sorry Indigo Glasgow this is why you only get 4 out of 5 from me. Also the wifi wasn't that great even though we were on the first floor.
The rooms are lovely and the shower was great. Again would benefit from a stand for your luggage rather than putting it on the floor. Lovely selection of teas and coffees but you have to fight for the caramel log biscuit or crisps as only 1 of each supplied! Beds firm but comfy. We switched off the air con as was a bit chilly but then had to switch it back on as got too hot even in November!
Ideal having the iPod speakers which also charged my iPhone. Loved being able to hear the tv in the bathroom too. We faced onto the back so it was very quiet.
TOP TIP if you book the fusion package on a Saturday- phone a few days before you go and reserve your table as when we checked in we were told that there were no spaces from 6-9pm. Luckily I had done just that.
The food was nice but small portions which was fine for us ladies but anyone with a bigger appetite may still be hungry. The staff were very friendly.
Breakfast was good too. We had the cooked breakfast which I enjoyed.
On the whole this is a very nice hotel and excellent location. Would definitely stay again and my friends have plans to take their husbands in the next few months.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you got your review of Hotel Indigo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your suggestion regarding the added value element for Platinum members, which we shall certainly consider. We very much appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

It's hard to find fault with this hotel. It all just seems to work. The kitchen had run out of veggie sausages (boo!) but, otherwise, everything ran like clockwork as usual.
Free newspaper and List magazine were nice touches, as were the proper coffee in the room and crisps and sweets.
Recommended. Again.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you got your review of Hotel Indigo. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, although I am disappointed that we were out of vegetarian sausages. We very much appreciate your feedback and especially your recommendation.