“not bad for a chain”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
London
“not bad for a chain”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

not bad but perhaps this branch is not my favorite.
Staff are friendly and polite but if you order something it might take some time but not that long however I was on a short lunch brake. I love yo roll but this time unfortunately the salmon was not as fresh as it could be and had more fat stuff.
Also it is pricey for what it is .......

• Visited January 2013

Glasgow
“Tasty and quick and delicious!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is fresh, tasty and you just want to work your wy through the menu! The dishes are colour coded so you and your server know exactly what the price is when you're finished. Soup and water are refillable but you only pay once for each. Only problem might be that dishes are small, so you can spend a fair bit if you're hungry.

Visited October 2012
California, Falkirk, Scotland
“Lovely food; could eat here over and over and over again!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We eat at Yo! Sushi a lot - have been going to various branches for years and years. This is not the first time we've been to the one in House of Fraser in Glasgow, but, as usual, the food was lovely, so felt I had to put pen to paper and write a review.

We went on Saturday lunchtime, having done a bit of shopping. We had to wait for a space, but that was OK, as the turnover was relatively quick. The waitress was very informative, telling us of the new ramen bowls that Yo! Sushi is doing for the winter. I can highly recommend the pork ramen bowl for £7, with extra garlic. Really very nice, especially to share!

The plates on the conveyor belt were filled up regularly, and had a wide choice of food. It's also very easy to order anything off the menu if you can't see it on the conveyor.

My husband and I had a fabulous meal, as ever, with really fresh produce. We'll be back!!

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Reasonably priced. Delicious food.”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been to this Yo! Sushi a few times now, and I always come out feeling satisfied. I think the concept is fantastic: each plate on the conveyor belt is priced accordingly and you pick and choose what you like. I also like the fact that you can order from pre-made set menu and your food comes out when it is ready. The staff are always very friendly and attentive and I would reccomend that everyone should try it at least once!

• Visited August 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Miso soup was tasteless!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Miso soup was tasteless, and over diluted..I think that's because they sell it as unlimited refill.
Other food was very ordinary, some are just bad, the only good ones are sold at 6pound a plate.
Definitely not going back. I've paid a lot more for excellent Japanese food in Hong Kong and other countries. But this one doesn't worth this price.
It's at very good location, might be considered as tourist trap as there aren't many other restaurants around.