“Good food & value for money, just a bit quiet”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Four Seasons - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food & value for money, just a bit quiet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We have been here 3 times now. It's handy for the cinema and very reasonably priced. We have bought vouchers through 'living social' so even better value. Good fresh Chinese, good portions with local Chinese eating there and chop sticks all round so that's a good sign! Special menu's in Chinese. Reasonably good choice for vegi's. it is casual and more like a bistro cafe style tha a restaurant, also it has never been that busy which is a shame. Wouldn't put me off though, good service and does the job.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great value for money and super tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Eaten in Four Seasons countless times, it was recommended to me by the staff at Dragon I for something different - I wasn't disappointed.

The menu has a fantastic selection and the service is second to none, an absolute must do if you love chinese food - which i do!

• Visited October 2012
“Don't walk past !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food is brilliant, the environment might not be very luxe but the flavours are great. Service is polite if not engaging

• Visited September 2012
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good Food at decent prices!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Came here with my girlfriend and certainly wasn't disappointed! I went for something I had never had before, and although it was enjoyable, really wish I got the curry as I know they would have been very good! Very happy with my meal and will be coming back for the curry!

• Visited September 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Average food, poor service and decor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

The restaurant really is more of a cafe, as noted by others. We dined on a Wednesday night, using a voucher, and the restaurant was empty apart from us. The service was quite off-hand, not really what we expected when we were the only diners. Part of our voucher offer was a glass of wine - white, red or rose. When I asked what the white wine was I was told it was white. A little more pressing revealed it was medium (when it arrived it was quite sweet).

From reading previous reviews I knew that the decor was shabby, but was expecting the food to be good. We found it very average. The thai chicken salad starter consisted of a ton of raw onion (some bits were huge!), carrot and cucumber with chicken, drenched in sweet chilli sauce - note great. The mains were a little better, but were like an average quality chinese takeaway. I really was expecting more.

• Visited August 2012