“Back in again on Sunday...yet again this place was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maggie Mays

Maggie Mays
Ranked #464 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Maggies has been open since 2006 and is open 7 days a week 11am to 3am. We serve locally sourced Scottish food and are very famous for our burgers. Our lunch deal is 2 courses for £6.95 Our dinner deal is 2 courses for £12.95 We also serve late bites until 2am every night. If live music is your scene, we have performances every night of the week and its free entry. Just check our listings.
Paisley, Scotland
“Back in again on Sunday...yet again this place was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

reviewed Maggie mays before and went in again on Sunday for lunch. Food was absolutely brilliant and the staff have gotten even friendlier. Efficient friendly service with top notch food. Cannot ask for any more. Thanks again.

1 Thank johndps

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Nice food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Maggies is always lively which i like, it has a great feeling to it no matter when you're in. The food is nice and the prices are reasonable. The staff are always friendly too. I'll be back.

Visited November 2013
“Oh my god”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

Well we stopped into Maggie may's tonight as we needed food and drink. Well i had the plate of pork and my friend had the whole hog burger, what can i say!!! Best meal i have had out in a very long time. Very friendly staff and the melbec is lovely. I very big must if in town!!!

1 Thank cnimmo83
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Worst staff in Glasgow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My friends and I were curious to try their food and environment, especially the Fried Mars. As we arrived there, there were no free spaces, except three tables that were reserved but there was still a lot of time for the time reserved. The staff not only didn't let us use the space (that would be used only a few hours later), but was also very rude and didn't show any interest on customers there. Horrible experience, I can't recommend, Glasgow has plenty of better places to go.

2 Thank Rodrigo A
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Rock and roll all the way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Was staying just down the road and thought I want something simple to eat, something that would fill me up.

Maggie Mays delivered in spades.

Now I understand that the music playing may not be to everyone's taste and yes depending on the track it can be loud, BUT I really enjoyed my visit.

Great food and service and good soundtrack to my meal.