“Efficient”

Ranked #620 of 2,473 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Scottish, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Maggies has been open since 2006 and is open 7 days a week 11am to 3am. We serve locally sourced Scottish food and are very famous for our burgers. Our lunch deal is 2 courses for £6.95 Our dinner deal is 2 courses for £12.95 We also serve late bites until 2am every night. If live music is your scene, we have performances every night of the week and its free entry. Just check our listings.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Staying at Fraser Suites which is co-located. Just wanted a quick and good dinner. Recommended here an d enjoyed a good meal for a reasonable price witha anice vibe. I would return.

There are newer reviews for Maggie Mays

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Well!! Decided to advantage if their lunch deal£6.95 or something in that range. Starter was OK. Prefab cocktail. Probably the better option out if all. Chose the pork skewer as the main, served with noodles. Noodles were great but skewer had stake meat and corn. Disgusting. Had to send it back and was replaced with salmon fishcakrs which were amazing. Don't know what happened there but stay away from the skewers. Yukkk!!!!
Service was amazing though. A girl called Jenny served me. Good on her.
Overall, the chef needs to watch it. Serving stale food is out if order especially when they expect me to eat the stuff. Seriously sort it out. Good service though. Made up for the initial crap.

Verdict- go for the fishcakes...

1  Thank eatribs73
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I tasted my sister's order of haggis, and it was pretty good. I'm a timid diner, and I enjoyed my streak & ale pie, as well. Good selection of beers, and excellent atmosphere, add up to a high recommendation.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Excellent bar/restaurant in the Merchant City Area. Great menu selection and excellent food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had the chicken burger and it was so good. I like how they serve the chips in a small tin bucket. I came out of there very full and satisfied! Drinks are great too!

1  Thank MNU10