“Not quite as good as usual”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #1,198 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: African, Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Not quite as good as usual”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The ice machine was on the fritz, the fanta gun was all water and the chip portions where smaller than usual

Friendly staff though and food came quickly so average score

Visited October 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Grillicious!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm a massive nandos head (been coming since 2004) and this is one of my favourite locations as the chicken is always really well cooked and it's a relaxing setting watching the hustle and bustle go by whilst tucking into some extra extra hot chicken!

Visited September 2013
Scotland
“Nandos”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stopped off here on the way back from ayr and as it opened at 12noon we were 3rd people there, young lad showed us to our table and asked if we had been before, yea to many times lol, The mean was lovley but felt there was not much chips on the plate.

Visited October 2013
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Good example of Nandos”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I visited here lately and have been a number of times and you know what to expect. Served quickly at the counter as I knew what I wanted and my food was delivered in about 15 minutes! The chicken was nice and the peri peri fries, as always, were superb! Love adding the sauces myself. The self service drinks machine means you can have as much or as little juice and add ice to suit yourself. They also do kids meals at £5.25, which I felt were slightly expensive as this does not come with a drink so you are talking £7 to feed even small children, although for some strange reason my little girl loves the peri peri salt! If you like Nandos try Silverburn, if you haven't tried it then this is as good a place as any to give it a go! Plenty of staff available if you need any assistance.

• Visited July 2013
“Good food especially for 1D fans”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My daughter wanted to eat at a Nando's when we visited Scotland and we ended up near one do went for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was and by the veggie (even vegan choices). They even point out that the rolls now contain milk so a vegan can go with a pita or wrap. Order at counter and the food is brought to you but order anything else (like drink) and you have to go back up and pay. Overall good food and atmosphere at other Nandos is probably better than sitting right in the main walkway of a (great) mall.

• Visited August 2013