“Turk a Chance On Me”
Review of Anatolia Chargrill - CLOSED

Anatolia Chargrill
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Turk a Chance On Me”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

A great alternative to Indian / Italian / Spanish. Food is simple but plentiful and flavoursome.

Lunch chosen was Mushroom soup with tasty fresh bread, followed by a plateful of meaty kebab in stroganoff style. Salad was crispy and fresh, with lovely side minced onions.

Ideal city centre location,spacious lay-out, large windows light up interior. Absolutely tremendous (underlined!) value lunch offer - under £5 a head for two courses. Soft drinks were a little dear, but not excessively pricey. Staff attentive, and not at all pushy. Recommend larger Ottoman tables at rear - very comfy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank GlasgowPaulC

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Team night out”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Ate here whilst in Glasgow for the night with a bunch of friends. Greek food is not my number one choice but it was very nice and I was won over. The breads - cooked to order - where fantastic.

I had the Lamb Shish & a Adana kebab which were perfectly cooked and very nicely seasoned. I would go back

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Warren1212
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“It's no fez mangal, It's no bad either!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been to Anatolia a few times in the last couple of months, the first time I visited was excellent, the food was Tasty. complamentery bread olives and garlic butter is a lovely start Mixed kebab thing was really good, the lamb shank litrally fell off the bone! also their hummous is maybe the best I have tasted. the prawns in tomato sauce starter isnt bad either, the first and second time I came here I had the very nice turkish beer (fat brown bottle). I took my 15yr old niece last night, ordered her a coke and myself the beer, the same waitress who had served me only 3 nights before told me I wasnt old enough to drink beer and therfore they would not serve me, this left me a bit miffed and embarresed Im 26 and look my age I think if they are going to refuse alchol to customers they should be consistant in doing so.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kylie D
“A reluctant 3 rating”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We visited this establishment as a party of 3. We had one starter and one main each. My fellow diners enjoyed the whitebait starter followed by braised lamb shank. Both were satisfied with their choices. I however had meatless lamb ribs from an anorexic beast followed by char grilled liver. The liver was served in kebab form and was well and truly charred. I spoke to our server who said he would tell the kitchen. No reply from the kitchen was received. The 3 rating is given to reflect the experience of my fellow diners. Personally my rating would be 0. Be careful what you chose.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alex F
“Not good”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

5 of us were here on a Saturday night. Perhaps we ordered the wrong choices for our tastes but it wasn't good. One of our party had to ask 3 times for some chillies only to be told they didn't have any but they had tobasco sauce which had to be asked for again as the waitress forgot it. Won't be returning. J

1 Thank jaffajake