Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
What a braw day with Callum!

What a braw day with Callum! We loved all the stops, the way the tour was organized (very nice... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
theresahX356YX
3 great tours with Discover Scotland Tours!

I’ve done tree tours with Discover Scotland Tours so far and I’ve enjoyed each one very much. All... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Curiosity37155837885
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Glasgow
from $330.49
from $59.73
from $51.76
from $55.75
2,324 results
All reviews isle of skye loch ness day tour western highlands jacobite steam train stirling castle drovers inn scottish music shore excursion harry potter train driver guide fairy pools photo stops scottish history beautiful country highland tour small group
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very satisfied with the tour I did to Skye and the Highlands with Discover Scotland on my visit to the UK from Spain. The driver was very nice and explained a lot of things on our journey. As an act of goodwill towards me, he took me to the street on which I was staying in Glasgow, although it was not close to the designated drop off point. I suppose that an advantage of travelling at offpeak times instead of in busy summer months is that you are able to get a more personal experience. Anyway, I really liked the places that we visited though the weather was not great (I expected it was going to be even worse at this time of the year).
The customer service on the phones was simply phenomenal. The young lady who I spoke to several times was happy to help with anything from the smallest tasks such as helping me find the pick-up point, to the bigger things such as changing the date of my reservation. All of this with a cheery and friendly attitude.
It was good value for money and everything was great as a whole. If I ever visit Scotland again I would be very likely to do another tour with Discover Scotland and I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Scotland. Overall, I had a great experience with this company.
Thanks for an amazing experience!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
tour_scotland1, Front Office Manager at Discover Scotland Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi lenavil,

Thank you for your review of our Isle of Skye, the Highlands & Loch Ness 3 Day Tour.

It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time on tour.

I have passed on your kind feedback to your Tour Leader, who I'm sure will really appreciate it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelling with my son who was looking at the University, we decided to take a day trip, and I'm so glad we did. Our tour guide, Michael, was fantastic - so informative and great little stories and we drove. It rained, it snowed and the sun shone and we had a fun day, finishing up with a stop for Whisky Ice Cream.

Hi Melindaleo,

Thank you for your review of our Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands tour.

It's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed the day and i'm glad it wasn't too cold to enjoy some Whisky Ice Cream.

I have passed on your kind feedback to your Tour Leader Michael, who I'm sure will really appreciate it.

We hope to see you on board again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the tour it was really enjoyable. Cliff was my tour leader and he was fantastic. Informative, considerate and I can not think of any negative feedback at all.

1  Thank GlobeTrotting77059
tour_scotland1, Front Office Manager at Discover Scotland Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi GlobeTrotting77059,

Thank you for your review of our Loch Ness, Haunting Glencoe & the Highlands tour.

It's fantastic to hear you had a wonderful tour with your Tour Leader Cliff.

I have passed on your kind feedback to him, and I'm sure he will be very thankful.

We hope to possibly see you on board again in the future !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time and couldn’t recommend Discover Scotland Tours anymore highly. Our guide and driver Cliff was excellent and made the day even more so enjoyable. Cliff was very knowledgeable and told us of lots of fun and interesting facts. He was very accommodating to everyone, when half of the group went on the cruise Cliff made sure the rest of us still got to experience the highlands within that hour. Overall loved the day and thank you very much!

Hi 842sarais,

Thank you for your lovely review.

It's great to hear you had a wonderful tour with Cliff & enjoyed all of his fun and interesting facts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a memorable day in Scotland with our fantastic tour guide Michael. During our 12-hour tour, he showed us some incredible places with enough time to take photos of the mesmerising scenery. Before booking, I was not sure whether sitting in the bus for such a long time would be too exhausting, but I can assure you - there are enough stops! At Loch Ness you can even walk around outside for nearly two hours and enjoy nature. Additionally, the bus was very comfortable and Michael played some music and gave us a lot of information.
I will definitely go on another trip with this organisation as it has been a wonderful day. Very glad I chose it!

1  Thank JohannaBe981

Hi JohannaBe981,

Thank you for your lovely review of our Loch Ness, Haunting Glencoe & the Highlands tour.

It's lovely to hear you had a wonderful tour with your Tour Leader Michael enjoying the mesmerising scenery.

I have passed on your kind feedback to him, and I'm sure he will be very appreciative.