We recently stayed at this hotel during a tour of Scotland. The hotel was nice. The room was clean. The beds were terrible. Way to soft. They gave my wife a back ache. She wound up sleeping on the coach. The bathrooms were the bright spot. Nice shower and the sink was great. Nice and big with room to put your toiletries. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms. The rooms were adequate, nothing fancy. The lobby was probably the nicest part of the hotel. Easy walk to the shopping district. We paid extra and stayed in an executive room on our initial stay for two nights and one night in a regular room on our return to Glasgow. The executive room was the same size. It did have a refrigerator with free water and an Expresso machine. It supposedly had faster Wi-Fi, but I didn't notice the speed difference on my tablet. The hotel was definitely adequate if they change the beds. The beds made my back a little sore also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland