Accor owned central hotel just off the main shopping and bar area - good quality rooms and amenities, nice bar and restaurant though menu a little pretentious I felt. Beds really comfortable and a great stay.
Only complaint is the £25 taxi fare from Glasgow airport to the hotel - a bit steep by the mile me thinks! On the way back got the bus from the bus station (10mins walk) for £6 one way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland