A one night stay in Glasgow at the end of March to catch up with family and friends.
I booked and pre-paid for an Executive Room, which came with additional facilities; free broadband, movies, dressing gowns and free water, as well as a bigger room, with a sofa and situated on a higher floor.
The receptionist was welcoming, professional and friendly and dealt with my bad mood (no fault of hers) superbly...the barman, receptionist the next day were the same; as an exiled Glaswegian I often tell people what a friendly place Glasgow is, it is and the Novotel reflects this.
In terms of value, what i got was well worth the money. The room was fine and well appointed, the bathroom (loo in separate room) was good and the shower excellent.
Overall with the additional services the Executive Room offers made it both a very good choice and very good value indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland