Novotel Glasgow has an excellent location - so central to the center of Glasgow and to nice bars on Bath Street! Unsure whether I would give it the 4 star rating it holds - a small, simple room which I would associate more with 3 stars. However the room was very clean and quiet and the bathroom was lovely. We didn't use the restaurant - there are so many places nearby! Plan a little time in for checking in - only 1 member of staff was available to book in a queue of Friday arrivals. Checking out was fast and easy. All staff were polite, knowledgeable and made us feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This AA 4 Star Novotel is a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow. Enjoy your break staying within walking distance of designer shopping and nightlife in the city centre. For business travellers there are six meeting rooms for up to 40 people and easy access to the M8 and train stations with the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) just 5 minutes away. Enjoy our Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, rooftop fitness suite with a gym, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Glasgow Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel Glasgow
- Accor Glasgow Centre
- Glasgow Novotel
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Scotland