“Well done!”

Ranked #272 of 2,507 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: French, Italian, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Boudoir is an award winning French & Italian Wine & Cocktail Bar set within the heart of Glasgow's fashionable & historic Merchant City!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Congratulations to Boudoir for keeping its standards up during the very busy period of the Commonwealth Games, the staff were great, it's true people make Glasgow.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Bottle of French rose £18.95 and worth every penny. Great atmosphere, lovely staff, chilled nice surroundings. We were in during the commonwealth so really busy, tried to order some nibbles but were told only vegetable crisps no food so that was disappointing overall nice place and wine not overpriced will try again and hopefully next time get something to eat.

1  Thank Gilly108
Reviewed August 3, 2014

had another great night at this bar - great atmosphere with the merchant city festival outside and this continued to inside the bar. Manager and staff great fun and chatting away to customers while at the same time still giving drinks on time! Outdoor seating very comfy and dedicated staff serving. will definitely return

Reviewed August 1, 2014

sorry but I don't get the popularity of this place both my husband and myself went in for a glass of wine and a beer first of all the waitress who gave a running commentary on my husbands choice of beer (why????) got the country it was from and the brewery wrong and seemed quite put out when my husband corrected her we didn't ask for the advice but if your going to give it get it right!!! I didn't like the atmosphere in the place and felt for what we got it was overpriced not a place I would rush back to

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Absolutely love this place! We don't stay in a Glasgow but come here every time we visit. Perfect for cocktails which are some of the best I've had, try the Boudoir Cooler! Great selection of nice wines too. Boudoir has a lovely chilled and relaxed atmosphere. Service is very good and the music is great. Pity we don't have a Boudoir in Edinburgh :-(