“What a wee Italian gem !!”
Review of Trattoria Gia

Trattoria Gia
Ranked #577 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Today my friend and I a wonderful lunch in Trattoria Gia. The food was amazing and we were served by such a friendly waitress who was extremely attentive making sure we had everything we needed. I had the pate and lasagne, my friend had the seafood salad and stuffed chicken with mozerella and parma ham. The portions were excellent and the presentation of the food outstanding. Can't wait to return for another meal !!

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Gia

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Small and friendly gem of an Italian restaurant.
Tuscan food at its best served by friendly attentive staff. Excellent a la carte menu choice along with specials and well priced Lunch/Pre-Theatre menu. I'll definately be returning soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Small and Cosy food lovely. Had a voucher this time but will visit without one. Only one small niggle you couldn't choose from special board if you didn't like any main courses on the set menu. Family owned they make you feel special

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Had a lovely pre theatre meal with my fiancé. Theresa made us feel welcome and would accept a tip without a fight! Excellent food and great value was had here. Table and chair quality is that of maybe a cafe, however, i think the authentic italian feel is being recreated here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Was a bit disappointed when I could not get the meal I wanted,as the voucher did not include it,and yet it was cheaper than the beef stroganoff I had which was excellent .
The young chap who served our table was a star ,great mannerism a Jamie Oliver of the future.
Will be back.