Stayed in a twin room with my mum. Hotel is in a great location, very close to the centre so lots of shops and food establishments to go to! Staff are friendly, room was comfortable, breakfast had plenty choice and was good quality. My only negative comment is that the air con/heater was VERY loud therefore when the room got too hot, we either had to listen to that or open the window and listen to the traffic. Other than that, very enjoyable. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland