Stayed on Sun 2nd December. We were on a shopping trip and also going out in the evening for anniversary meal. Very good hotel, great location. Definitely great value for money, only paid £29 for night. Staff very friendly and kept our luggage for us while we went shopping as we were too early for check in. Room was a good standard, clean and comfortable. Would recommend if visting Glasgow on a budget break. Car park about a 5 min walk away and only cost £6 as we paid via PI reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland