Stayed here midway through October with a group of mates. Check in staff were friendly throughout. Rooms were of the standard Premier Inn size and had everything that you would expect to find.
Bed was fairly comfortable and had a decent nights sleep. there was some noise from the streets even though we were six floors up, so I can imagine if you were on a lower level that might grow tiresome.
We were up in decent time for the breakfast, which was actually very nice and exactly what we needed.
Overall its a solid hotel, doesnt exceed expectations but completely fulfills what you would hope to find staying in a Premier Inn. I wouldnt go out of my way to stay here, but if I was ever in the area I would have no problem with spending a night there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland