2,263 results
All reviews the executive lounge sauna and steam room city centre two double beds leisure club bit dated per day leisure facilities argyle street car park haggis porridge central station stayed here for one night tea and coffee motorway conference
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Excellent location and great facilities at this Marriot.

We stay at this hotel if staying over in Glasgow and it always meets our needs wonderfully. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable with a great bed and a good sized bathrooms. The restaurant and bars are of a good standard although drinks at the bar are a little expensive, service is very good though.

An excellent base for a shopping our theatre weekend.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2012

A business trip funded by employer. Welcome reception, swift check in by polite reception staff and a lovely clean and comfortable room all made my night away from home much more acceptable. Food in the hotel was excellent and plentiful. The hotel hosted a full days meeting the next day for over 40 delegates and coped well with providing for everyone's needs. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Clean room, clean bed, clean bathroom. What more could you want?
Well, we had more! We arrived in Glasgow around noon and we were able to immediately check in. That night at the meeting we had to go to we received flowers, a huge set of them. The next day we were leaving for Inverness and had no idea how to transport the flowers. Elaine at the front desk was so helpful with talking to the florist, Leslie, who then helped us wrap up the flowers for our trip. This was above and beyond! Thank you Marriott!

Room tip: The top floors allow you to see some of the city and if you are worried about outside noise you have very little.
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Willingtotryanything
Reviewed January 17, 2012

me, mu husband and two children (12,14) spent 2 nights in this hotel between Xmas and New year - mainly for shopping in the sales. We used the Tesco points to stay in this hotel, that was an excellent value - both nights with breakfasts for all of us used just £70 worth of points. The hotel is positioned 10 minutes walk (or £3 in a taxi) from the main shopping area - Buchanan Street (which by the way was great) and central train station. Overall the facilities are great, room (2 double beds) were comfortable and clean, we used the pool and sauna and also had a room service on one of the nights and that was fantastic - the food arrived within 30 minutes, was piping hot and freshly made! The only reason I did't score the hotel excellent was the lack of free Wi Fi! I feel that in 21st century, when nearly everybody relies on internet, this should now be complimentary! Certainly my 2 teenage daughters were disappointed. Apart from that I would recommend it to anyone who would like to visit Glasgow.

Room tip: we were on the 7th floor - good view, but bit of a walk to the swimming pool(on 1st floor)
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I had my wedding at the Marriott hotel in Glasgow Scotland and what a massive disappointment it was. They put the wrong date on my table menus, there were dirty glasses with lipstick marks on the tables, my favors were not on the tables and overall the service was a disgrace. Maybe an ok hotel to stay in but DO NOT book this venue for an event. Extremely disappointed.

Date of stay: February 2011