ABode Glasgow
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$100
$54
$110
$92
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$58
$212
$150
  • Pool
Argyll Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$142
$77
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
1,206 results
All reviewsold fashioned liftart housecage liftenviable roombath streetoriginal featureslovely hotelcentral locationjunior suitecomfortable bedcar parkbreakfast was excellentfull scottish breakfaststreet noisestayed here for two nightssauchiehall streetthe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed just the one night on business. The hotel is in a good area and it a lovely old building. My room was huge and so was the bathroom. It's was well equipped but just starting to get a little tired. I didn't eat as I was off out with colleagues but it was fine. Parking is in a pay car park opposite which was expensive but the hotel give you a 25% discount code.

It was good... not great but good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Claire P, General Manager at ABode Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a few comments after your stay. I am glad you enjoyed it however would appreciate your comments on what would have made you stay great.
If you have time please drop me an email gmglasgow@abodehotels.co.uk
Kind regards

Reviewed March 17, 2013

From arrival to check out we encountered pleasant and helpful staff.Add the classy surroundings and you have the perfect recipe.The only problem I can think of was that the bed was so comfort able that I didn't want to get out of it in the morning! I have recommended this hotel to my friends and will certainly be returning.Wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Claire P, General Manager at ABode Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for leaving some fABulous comments on the hotel.
The team will be very pleased and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is fine hotel - no frills. The lobby is very nice but the carpet in the hallways is a bit musty but it's essentially unimportant. The room was very clean.

Most impressively, the staff was unspeakably friendly and helpful. Over all, I would recommend this as a place to stay. I had not a single problem.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years from 2* to 5* and in my opinion this was right up there with the best!!
Super friendly staff, super clean accomodation.
Bed very comfortable and the room was so quiet you would not know there were any other guests.
From our arrival at reception to our departure, nothing was too much trouble and we were made to feel extra special

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving such kind comments after your recent stay at the hotel.
The team work very hard to ensure everyone has a memorable stay and its a great joy when they receive comments such as yours.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next birthday treat

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I just love this funky hotel!! The receptionist was really welcoming and friendly, the room was enviable!! Gorgeous soft squidgy bed and lots of nice bits and pieces in the bathroom, couple of posh magazines too!! The Breakfast staff were worth taking home! So nice and generous they let me take a goody bag of muffins for my kids who I left at home with their dad!!!! It wasn't expensive! The lift is quaint and antiquated...Hotel's in such a good place...we popped round the corner to Two Fat Ladies and had an amazing seafood lunch and a bottle of Picpoul!! Had a wonderful night at Cafe Gandolfi "Prosecco and four course Italian evening"!! Breakfast in the hotel was very good...massive choice...then we popped to the Crabshak in Argyll Street for lunch!!( after a walk along the Byers rd) Pure decadence...the number 62? goes there from Blythwood Sq. I love Glasgow and even happier we found a good hotel.

Room Tip: We were in room 111! An "Enviable" room, no view and a bit noisy in the morning but a nice big room!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving great comments after your recent stay.
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and glad that the children got a little bit of enjoyment out of it too, next time you will have to bring them with you.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.