Crowne Plaza Glasgow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$126
$105
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$89
Argyll Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$59
$53
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$156
$94
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,496 results
All reviewsthe club loungecovered walkwaycity centrebbc scotlandclyde auditoriumscience museumcar parkattending an eventsse hydroleisure facilitiesreception staffan upgradestayed here for one nightbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentan overnight staygood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Good location for staying in Glasgow on business and the main lobby / coffee / dinner area is very spacious - good if you're meeting clients, etc. Rooms are the usual Crowne Plaza standard and overall recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found our facilities were able to meet your needs, I hope we can see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our mistake really- heading towards Crowne Plaza for a meal before the Eagles concert and expecting there to be a table available- we were directed towards the coffee shop, only the coffee machine was broken. We both chose a variation of the burger which was unbelievably tasteless, although presented well enough. Disinterested staff , but they were incredibly busy so I suppose no time for pleasantries.

It is very convenient for the Hydro and is better than most of the other offerings in the area but would not rush back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sooz18

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion, in particular I am sorry for the poor service you received in coffee shop, I will take action to ensure our usual standards are upheld at all times. I do hope we can welcome you back in the future to demonstrate these standards.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

For only £80 for the night we had a great size room with big bed and TV. Made use of the lovely warm pool and sauna etc. It's so close to the westend and town so spoilt for choice for dinner! Check out was quick too, and the time was 12pm so good if you enjoy a long lie as much as I do!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Emma t

Thank you for leaving a review. It is great to read that you had a great stay with us recently, I hope we can see you back at the hotel in the future for another fantastic stay.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed for two nights when attending Eagles concert at Hydro.
Had a nice Club room on 15th floor with great views.
Club lounge was very good for breakfast and had a few glasses of wine and canopies second night from a very friendly and chatty waiter..
Would stay here again as great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scotsbob

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I was here as part of a trade show that was happening next door at the convention center. It is a very large hotel but you feel like you are being looked after here. Lovely rooms, great breakfasts and fast elevators which help a lot in a hotel this size. What was just so neat and other hotels should take note are the aromatherapy spray they give you to spray on your pillow at night plus another little bottle of roll on both in lavender. This was and is still used by me on my trips especially the roll on, when I am flying and it is so appreciated.

It is not really close to anything except the convention center. The convention center does have places to pick up food. Easy enough to walk from and to as I did but do know that it takes time to get anywhere as you have a big parking lot area to cross before you get out of here. For large conventions this would be great. Right next to the River Clyde and it's super nice walking path. Not far from the airport so easy to get to.

All in all just a really nice comfortable hotel that I felt happy to stay in!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ICanTravelPanama
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s great to read to you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again for another great stay.