“I love the crowne plaza!”

Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Ranked #36 of 93 Hotels in Glasgow
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed at the crowne plaza with some of my friends and I had an absolutely brilliant night! The Staff are some of the friendliest staff I've ever met in a hotel, the room was so lovely and we had a great view of the river clyde and some of the other scenery, we had dinner at night in the restaurant and it was absolutely divine, never tasted anything like it in my life, the whole atmosphere of the hotel is warm and welcoming with a twist of class and luxury. In the morning we got up and went for a swim, I had a lovely time as the pool is very relaxing and simplistic, the changing facilities were really nice and spacious and there are towels,shampoo,conditioner and hairdryers provided for you so you don't have to bring your own, brilliant hotel, brilliant staff, brilliant food, brilliant facilities, all round absolutely fabulous, 5 stars from me!! :) :)

Room Tip: Higher floors provide a better view of the city
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased to read you had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dominic McVey

Write a ReviewReviews (2,423)

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in the hotel many times and have always thought it is very good :) the rooms are always very clean and tidy and the staff are great. The food in the restaurant is very good and I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! It is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I hope to stay again very soon :)

Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your feedback. It’s great to read such a lovely review, we hope to see you gain for another great stay.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is my 3rd stay here but sadly this time room414 was a let down stained carpet dirty chair .Staff however very friendly and I do believe rooms being upgraded .However breakfast was good with a good selection

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I must apologise for the dirty carpet and chair in your room, as mentioned we are currently planning the next stage of our refurbishment which will include the bedrooms. We would look forward to seeing you again to see the results.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Gr8 night at the crowne plaza. I didn't stay in the room but the food was amazing! The pudding is one of the best I have tasted in my life! Gr8 night and would def go again. The ballroom that we used was really plush and the way they decorated the room was lovely. Only a very small gripe but the service for drinks was not gr8. The guys serving kept saying the couldn't serve and would get someone to come over but the person never appeared. Other than that was an amazing event!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for leaving feedback. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal at the hotel we take great pride in this area. I am however very sorry about the poor service at the bar, this is something I will look in to, to prevent this from happening again. It would be great to see you again for another great meal.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Its a very good hotel, good location and services. Excellent reception team, very helpfull.

Very good and clean room unfortunately I only stay one night here.

They have a new bar in the lobby, very alive atmosphere in the evening

Excellent breakfast too

Hope will come back soon :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gregorius S

Thank you for your feedback. It is always nice to read a positive review from a happy guest, I look forward to seeing you again for another great stay.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stayed three nights hotel was lovley and clean and the beds were really comfy had a great nights sleep.hotel staff were very helpful but it wouldnt hurt a few of the other staff too smile now and then.had a meal on the sunday night there were four adults and one child we had a two course meal the roast of the day and a desert also a round of drinks two lagera a coke and a j2o and were charged £122 witch I thought was far far too expensive.its not the thought of paying the money or we wouldnt of picked this hotel to stay in.also the waitress who served us was very abrupt with us and I couldnt understand why.apart from that the hotel was lovley.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank wzzard
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am glad to hear that you a great sleep in the hotel. However I apologise for the problem you had with our colleague in the restaurant and I will of course carry out a full investigation and ensure this does not happen again. We would love to see you back at the hotel for another great night’s sleep.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Having stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Glasgow twice recently, I can thoroughly recommend the warmth of the friendly, efficient welcome and the sound, comfortable sleep in the hotel's luxurious beds.
The scope of the breakfast made an excellent start to the following day and the views up and down the Clyde were superb.

Alasdair Hutton

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back at the hotel for another great stay.