we arrived at this hotel for a family weekend 3 children and 2 adults we booked a family room for 5 when we arrived we had one room with a double bed and another room with pull out bed very small double bed to fit 3 children in !!!!!! first evening we went for dinner in the restrurant we were given 1 kids pack between our 3 children and told they didnt have any more, a table beside us arrived for dinner 2 children with them both children given gift packs!! we then had a cold buffet dinner and a bottle of wine we ate around 7pm left about 8pm went to our room about 11pm that night we were wakened by someone banging on the door it was the resturant manager to say he forgot to bill us for our wine we had given our room number when we arrived so there wasnt a problem we had to give him £20 at 11 oclock at night !they must have checked to see we were there until sunday afternoon this is friday night!!!!! next morning we went for breakfast which we enjoyed. i went to speak to the hotel manger to say that i wasnt happy about being wakened up at 11pm the night before with 3 children in our room he just grined and said he would have a word , i saw the two men laughing a few minutes later, dirty looks for the rest manger for the rest of our stay IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL NOT CHILD FRIENDLY !!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crowne Plaza Glasgow. A modern and stylish hotel overlooking the River Clyde, with a covered walkway to the Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre (SECC), Crowne Plaza Glasgow is an excellent choice for the business and leisure traveller. With 283 air conditioned contemporary bedrooms and suites, all fully equipped with Smart televisions, trouser press, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee making facilities and wireless internet access. The spacious Club Rooms boast Kingsized beds with stunning river views, Smart TVs and exclusive access to our Club Lounge, with complimentary refreshments to relax or hold informal meetings. The Leisure Club includes an indoor pool, equipped gym, sauna, spa and steam room. Alternatively, treat yourself to a massage or beauty treatment in Isis, our in-house Beauty Salon. There are 15 conference/functions suites, including a dedicated boardroom with plasma screen, to accommodate all types of events. Crowne Plaza Glasgow is located directly opposite the Glasgow Science Centre, the BBC and STV Headquarters and the nearby Transport Museum and Tall Ship visitor attraction. Easy access to shopping areas such as Braehead, Buchanan Galleries, St Enoch and Argyle Street make this a great leisure destination. The hotel is non-smoking throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Glasgow Scotland