Crowne Plaza Glasgow
$265
$220
$206
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$188
$289
$244
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$176
$137
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$139
$262
$244
Orbitz.com
2,512 results
All reviewsthe club loungecovered walkwaycity centrebbc scotlandclyde auditoriumscience museumcar parkattending an eventsse hydroleisure facilitiesreception staffan upgradestayed here for one nightbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentan overnight staygood nights sleep
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Faultless... Great location for SECC. Very busy whilst there, but staff are great, bar had big queue but worked through it quickly after show had finished. Breakfast choice 1st class, bed was very comfy & big!!! Cleanliness through out was superb. Use Panoramic lift to go up, amazing views.

Room Tip: We were on floor 10. superb nights stay.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura S
QMHManager, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for writing such a great review of our hotel. I’m very pleased to read that your stay with us was comfortable and of a high standard with helpful and efficient team members. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very pleasant staff and service 10/10. Hotel rooms could do with a refurbishment although beds very comfy.
Club Lounge not worth paying extra for and we did comment about this and the matter was very well delt with by the Duty Manager to whom I give thanks. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that our team members were nothing short of excellent during your stay and that you found our beds to be extremely comfortable. I am pleased the matter concerning our Club Lounge was dealt with quickly and I will pass your thanks on. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel many times over the years never had any problems great club lounge.It's only a short walk or 5min taxi into Glasgow City centre if your visiting the SECC for a concert this hotel is right next door and an ideal base.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

As a returning guest, I am extremely pleased to read that you continue to enjoy your breaks with us. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed overnight here for function ..room was on 7th floor overlooking the clyde ...very large room with 2 double beds...warm comfortable and very clean. Could not fault this hotel. Breakfast was self service evrything was piping hot and staff very attentive. The meal at the function was more than delicious...generous portions and all staff were very friendly and most helpful

Room Tip: I think any of the rooms would be adequate ask for river view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DelldollMoray

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I’m pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and you couldn’t find fault with us. I will make sure to pass your kind words concerning your meal onto our restaurant team as soon as possible.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here because we were going to a concert next door in SECC. The hotel is also only a 15/20 minute walk to city centre so is very handy. Car park at hotel was £5 a night. We managed to get a great deal on a club room in the hotel. That gave us access to the club lounge where we made the most of the free beer, wine and soft drinks until it was time for the concert. It also gives you a free continental breakfast in the morning but we opted for the cooked breakfast downstairs which was very good with loads of choice. We even had time to visit the pool and spa in the morning due to the late check out. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Only downside was after the concert ended the bar was very busy. A lot of people that had attended concert seem to go to hotel and use it as a pick up point so come in for some drinks while waiting for their pick up. It took me almost 20 mins to get served at the bar. They just didnt have enough staff on behind the bar. That was only downside. We did enjoy the hotel and we will book and use hotel again.

Room Tip: Go for a club room if you get a good deal on it. You get access to Club Lounge
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank collie99

I’m pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and found our hotel to be comfortable and perfect for your needs. I have taken notes concerning your comments on bar staff after concerts and I will address this accordingly. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.