Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Review Highlights
Gorgeous surroundings and Great Staff

We visited on a Saturday afternoon and were lucky to get a table. The staff were so helpful and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
JoJo476
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Glitzy Surroundings and Lovely Staff

I had my birthday party in the Corinthian recently (let's just say it wasn't my 21st!). I booked... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mary Rose D
Paisley, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Glasgow
from $17.29
from $20.49
from $12.81
from $57.63
1,141 results
All reviews afternoon tea corinthian club piano bar market menu hen night main bar great night scones food was lovely beautiful building bar staff my mum last night city centre venue brasserie prosecco
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here with my mum, first time ever. I was stunned by the decor and furniture, couldn’t stop looking at everything was so beautiful. Food was spectacular and service was top notch couldn’t ask for better booked again right away x

Date of experience: September 2019
Corinthian20, Guest Relations Manager at The Corinthian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Leighweatherston, thank you for the fantastic review it really means a lot that you and your mum had a amazing experience with us. We hope to welcome you back to The Corinthian in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Corinthian is a beautiful venue, and perfect for a special occasion. I chose it as it was a relative's birthday and all the family would be there. I also chose it especially because it has a separate vegan menu.
Unfortunately, the chef had forgotten to order in half the menu! I exaggerate (slightly), but the waitress had to keep coming back with bad news and tell us that they didn't have the chicken two people had ordered, they didn't have the butternut squash in the main dish that I had ordered (super salad, which was completely tasteless), and that there was no vegan cheesecake after all. The only choice of dessert for vegans was fruit salad or sorbet, which any vegan will tell you is just lazy and gets annoying.
Two people said the pork was very tough too, so I think the only winner was the fish and chips, and some of the desserts.
I wasn't overly keen on any of the wine that was served. I tried both a white and a red, both of which didn't taste all that wonderful.
I'd have loved for this to be a better review, but it was just a massive disappointment.
So, points for fish and chips and the surroundings, but that's about it.

Date of experience: September 2019

Good Afternoon Alyson D, thank you for taking the time to post this review on a recent visit you had with us. We are so sorry that we did not provide you with the experience you would have wished for. Our General Manager is very keen to speak to you regarding your experience and would love for you to get in touch, so if you do have the time please can you call us on 0141 552 1101 so we can discuss this further with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I could not fault our visit to The Corinthian for a large business conference. The stunning decor of Flying Scotsman room was was the perfect setting to host over 100 people and all the busy activities we had planned. The meal served was absolutely delicious and the staff at the event were extremely friendly, helpful and organised - they made our day run so smoothly. I would definitely recommend The Corinthian as a venue choice for any event!

Date of experience: September 2019

Hi 829rw, thank you so much for taking the time to post this fantastic review on the recent event you with us here at The Corinthian. We were delighted to host this event for you and its amazing to here that the food and the team here were exactly as you would have hoped for. We hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

There was 20 of us booked in for food and drink. The food was fabulous and the service was perfect, nothing too much trouble. Will return again and again. Even later on with my sons first visit to the casino, the staff and atmosphere was just great. Thank you for helping us have such a lovely night. KK

Date of experience: September 2019
Corinthian20, Guest Relations Manager at The Corinthian, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi TheKinnells, thank you so much for posting this amazing review of your sons 18th Birthday celebrations you had with us. We are delighted that we played such a part on a special day for you all and the food and service were perfect. We cant wait to see you when you pop back in to see us.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Three friends and I had limited time before going to a meeting and decided to eat at the Corinthian. We chose the market menu and had 2 courses. Our waiter Ben Zulu was extremely helpful and accommodating especially when we told him we didn't have a lot of time. The food was delicious and we even managed to slip in a coffee at the end. Great food, Lovely setting and very helpful staff. What more can you ask.

Date of experience: September 2019

HI Richard G, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on a recent visit you had with us. It really means a lot that you have taken the time to pass on personal thanks to Ben for the service he provided to you, we will ensure he sees this fantastic review. We are delighted that you found all things from food and service to be delicious and extremely helpful. We hope to welcome you back soon.