Spent a very comfortable three nights here in late August. standard chain hotel fare, uninspiring decor etc but made great by thee excellent team that staff this hotel. Went out of their way to recommend places to go etc Breakfast suffered from poor choice (a continental breakfast should not offer just 1 choice of cheese and no cold meats etc) but what was offered was well cooked, well presented and tasty. Good value @ £55 a night but better choices around when their rates are much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside is ideal for exploring the infamous sights of Glasgow including the Riverside Museum, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and the renowned Style Mile. Each of our 128 guestrooms have been designed to provide all the comfort, convenience and value you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. From comfy beds, air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi to 32-inch TVs and en-suite bathrooms with power showers, we've got you covered. Our family rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children, with kids under 18 staying free! From the moment you arrive we want you to feel at home - arrive to a warm Scottish welcome, go to sleep in a comfortable bed and wake up to a delicious, inclusive breakfast. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel for our guests, so you can surf comfortably in your room or in our welcoming Great Room lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre Riverside Scotland