Stayed in the Thistle with a group of 40 people,and heard no complaints, other than bar prices were high.This is the same in any city hotel so i would not let it stop me going back.
The hotel is very nice, in a good location and has parking.
We had a lovely big room with safe and fridge included and the bathroom had a bath as well as a walk in shower.
Did'nt use the fitness centre so i can't comment on that.
Breakfast was included in our deal and was a very nice buffet,the chef came out and chatted to people which was a nice touch.
I found this to be a very good hotel and the rooms very soundproof, we were on floor 7.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glasgow City Hotel, an affiliate of Jurys Inn, is located right in the heart of Glasgow and a short walk from the main railway stations. A large, contemporary building in the centre of Glasgow, The Glasgow City Hotel is perfectly located for shopping, and enjoying the numerous galleries, museums and other attractions of this former European City of Culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, JurysInn, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Glasgow City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Thistle Hotel
- Thistle Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Hotel Thistle
- The Glasgow City Hotel Scotland