1,667 results
All reviewshonours restaurantbig yingreek orthodox churchduplex suitechateaubriandmini barq parkcity centrelovely hotelstandard roomreception staffsaturday nightclub roomcooked breakfastrestaurant stafflovely roomstreet noise
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at Malmaison, the first time we received a free upgrade to a suite which was lovely however this time we stayed in a standard double which was equally as nice. The staff were lovely and couldn't do enough for you. We had dinner and breakfast as part of our deal and the food and service in the brasserie was excellent. My husband and I really like this hotel and will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Me and my partner stayed in this hotel for one night, the entrance was lovely and the reception staff were friendly. We were told check-in would be 2 p.m., however on arrival we were told 3 p.m., which was a bit of a pain, but we were not going to let that bother us. The room was located on the bottom floor, it was large, really nicely decorated, the one problem there were two large ceiling to floor windows, which looked out onto the spiral staircase which was the way down to the restaurant area (inside) the view from the hotel isn't the best, however was in two minds whether this idea was quirky or strange? by the by, the stay was really nice, breakfast the next morning was nice too. Will stay again. X

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Food was lovely and the general atmosphere of the hotel and brasserie is nice, however in the hotel there are signs that the place needs a bit of money spent on it; damaged walls and areas of general wear and tear. All in all a lovely experience, although at the price I would expect the place to be in a bit better condition.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My daughter and I stayed for one night when visiting the Art College. We had a lovely dinner in the brasserie and retired to our (small) but nicely decorated room. It could have done with better lighting as the room lighting was very dim. Unfortunately neither of us slept very well at all - there was a lot of noise in the corridors and doors banging throughout the night, followed by a few hours of delivery/collection noise - that was when I discovered that our room was directly above the service entrance. I wasn't given the opportunity to comment at check out so if I ever opt to stay there again, I would only do so if I could guarantee a quiet room! However, I am sure there are more places to try that will be as charming for much less cost.

Room Tip: Take earplugs
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed there two nights a week over a period of eight week whilst filming on location. The thing that impressed me most was that they made a note of the fact that I prefer a quiet room at the end of the corridor and then kept it for me each week that I returned without asking. The reception staff always remembered my name and had a warm welcome whenever I arrived.
The rooms was always clean and had everything you could need when away from home.
The bar area was inviting and the food decent if not spectacular.
The best thing about this hotel was that many of the staff seemed to care about customers.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business