1,676 results
All reviews honours restaurant big yin greek orthodox church duplex suite chateaubriand mini bar q park city centre lovely hotel standard room reception staff saturday night club room cooked breakfast restaurant staff lovely room street noise
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed there on 22nd feb 2013 on a deal , the room was nice modern clean , the dinner at night was very disappointing we started with soup which was okay ordered fish as main course sea bass which came perched on top of a piece of chicory and that was it. So help fill us up ordered the clootie dumpling well it came hard as a brick assume in micro for 25 mins as unedible complained and got free drinks but it was still a damper on the experience, breakfast next day was okay with no problems just your usual good quality hotel breakfast

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We needed a dog friendly hotel for a night in Glasgow this week. After a bit of research found the Malmaison has a very dog friendly policy. For £10, your fur baby arrives to find his/her own little doggy bed and bowls for use for water and feeding (though our dog always brings his own). The staff were very attentive and the room was very nice for the price (Superior Double, £99 booked online). We had dinner in the hotel's restaurant where the service provided by the maitre 'd was beyond excellent and the food and was delicious - incredible wine list too! We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CariSwanson
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Hi ive only just joined trip adviser yet i use it always for advice!!!
So thought i would share my experiences of the places ive been and hopefully help fellow PICKY travellers out!

I'm a self confessed picky customer, i stayed here a couple of years ago now (trip advisor wouldn't let me add the date), and will give you an honest review....

We stayed as a romantic break and got a small room which was clean and fine, but very hot!

Its off the beaten track a little bit for someone who lived in Glasgow!

But overall an ok stay, the Malmaison in Leeds was far superior.....plus in Glasgow you have One Devonshire gardens to stay in, in the West end!

Rebecca and Derek

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WeLoveWarmHolidays
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I wasn't affected by noise at all during my stay as previously stated below , I had a really nice night , stayed in the room called , "the big yiin" it was smashing ...! I will admit though Aberdeen's malmaison is a lot better ...

Room Tip: The big yiin is a great room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I were there for my birthday, On arrival we got chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of wine. We went for dinner downstairs, although the food was lovely, food and wine a bit over priced. Never made breakfast in the morning, however after a call to reception, it was delivered to our room. Great Service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple