Tripadvisor
Glasgow
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food, great service”
Review of Puti vegan cafe

Puti vegan cafe
Ranked #449 of 2,938 Restaurants in Glasgow
Description: Puti Vagan cafe is delicious pan Asian affordable totally Vegan cafe that offers an impressive menu to suit all tastes. our menu is affordable and Innovative. experience the difference in service with one of the most attentive family staff teams in Glasgow which will make your visit unforgettable.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here with friends for a friend's birthday. The food was excellent, with an extensive range on the menu. I was spoilt for choice so, having really enjoyed my meal I will certainly be back to try other items on the menu.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came for dinner, had two starters and two mains. The service was warm and friendly, the service kept our water topped up at all times and helped us decide what to eat. The food was so fresh, full of flavour and vibrant on the plate. I’m not a big fake meat fan so was happy to see vegetable and tofu dishes alongside the meat replicas! 100% will be back to try the vegan cheesecake!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Go, the secret will soon get out, you won't regret it. This place is fantastic. Slightly off the main street, but well worth finding. Our waitress was super attentive and helped has decide our dinner from the wide menu (in fact stopped us buying too much and wasting food!). She was lovely, and made us feel welcome so much that I hope I find time to go again on our short visit.

To start we had some sweet potato pancakes and salt and pepper tempeh, the latter being a particular favourite for me.

For a main I had the suggested bimbimbap, a restaurant speciality with an excellent beef alternative. Delicious. It came with a chilli paste, so it was easy to control the heat. My partner ordered the laksa. This was the highlight for us, the soup came with a wide array of vegetables, several types of mushroom, tofu and other delights all swimming in a delightful creamy spiced broth. I'm drooling as I think about it. So good!

All the best to the owners, this kind of restaurant really makes being vegan a delight!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Hands down the best vegan food I’ve ever had, it’s so delicious that my non vegan friends always ask me to go with them, it’s 100% vegan.

The service is amazing, the owner is a great person that always comes over and talks to you, it’s also really cheap.

I go in most days for my lunch now and recommend this place to anyone. 10/10

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Can’t rate this place highly enough. I eat a lot of different Asian cuisine and this is up there with the best I’ve ever had. Vegan bibimbap, tom yum and an unbelievable cheesecake. Will definitely be back.