“Unimpressed, but will give it another try”
Review of Tropeiro Glasgow - CLOSED

Tropeiro Glasgow
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Anderston
Description: At Tropeiro Glasgow you will always be treated as a friend. Here you can enjoy the very sociable and relaxing Brazilian way of cooking and dining. Tropeiro is a meat lovers paradise. The selection of 12 cuts of delectable fire roasted meats is a heavenly treat. All the meats are prepared in the best "gaucho churrasco" tradition, where the particularities of each meat are respected from the seasoning to the cooking time so as to capture their individual flavours perfectly. The skewers are then brought to your table, sliced and served by the gaucho waiters.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was here on the recommendation of another and thought the concept was great. Service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Unfortunately the food was quite dried out and some of the cuts I did not think were quite the best. I was told that the food is usually much better so I will return to give it another try. I would like to love this place.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Was here with the wife, a friend and his wife.

Fantastic!

Food was amazing and almost never ending!

Will definitely be back, the only reason I gave it 4 stars was the price. A wee tad expensive but not enough to put me off returning.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We've been to this restaurant a few times and always really enjoyed it. For our last visit there was 6 of us at 2pm on a Sunday. We were the only folk in the place. The Sunday Lunch offer had gone up from £13 to £15 but you were now offered 7 rather than 5 meats. As always the food was lovely and the service was really good. However, we were actually only given 6 meats (sausage, chicken thighs, pork ribs, gammon, lamb and beef) and when offered dessert discovered that this was no longer included in the price. As a result, the Sunday offer has now gone up in price by over 50%, from £13 to around £20 (desserts were approx. £5). I enjoyed the meal, but will shop around and try other places before coming back as I don't think this hike in price is justifiable.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good selection of food although the portions are controlled and the all you can eat promise is a little false as the chef stopped coming over to us once we'd had the choice of 12 meats promised. Nice food though.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Been here a couple of times, once with my partner and then we took my sister and husband when they visited us. The meal was loved by all and we were certainly full when we left! On neither occasion have we managed all cuts of meat but all those we have tried were cooked to perfection!! Will hopefully return again soon!