“Excellent”
Review of Celino’s

Celino’s
Ranked #31 of 2,486 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Winners of Scotland's best Cafe/Bistro Award 2012, 2013, 2014 and Best Italian Bistro 2013! A beautiful authentic Italian eatery, familay run with quality food and value for money always!
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We visited here on a Monday evening and managed to get a table without having booked. It was very busy and has a great atmosphere.
We ate from the pre- theatre menu, starters and mains and the food was beautiful. Our children had a meal from the kids menu.
We have eaten here a few times over the last couple of years and have always thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service is always spot on! I have sampled their breakfast, lunch and evening meals on different occasions and the food has always been excellent.
There is a large deli counter with lots of goodies to choose from as well as pasta dishes to take home.
The only niggle is that the tables are packed very closely together which makes it difficult with children getting up and down to the toilet!
I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Theresa024

Reviewed August 24, 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was freshly prepared and was very tasty. The prices were reasonable and there was a choice of Pre Theatre menu or the normal one. All in all a good place to set with a lovely ambience.

1  Thank HistoryKJ
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Oh my goodness, what a wee hidden gem! Celino's is brilliant, my husband and I went for our 1st anniversary dinner and it exceeded our expectations. Claudio replied personally to my table booking by email as I'd requested a couple of little extras; really nice touch. When we arrive we had Prosecco waiting for us and the service was just excellent. Amazing, authentic food, huge portions and a really local, friendly atmosphere. Felt like we were in Italy! To top it all off we were given a couple of grappas on the house. Lovely, thank you!!

1  Thank Karenski3
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a 3 course meal whilst visiting. Couldn't fault a thing! The service was great, very friendly! The place was very busy and very loud, id book in advance if you're considering. Pasta cooked to perfection. Really fast and attentive service. The only thing I would fault is the time it took for them to get us our bill!

1  Thank charlotte o
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have eaten at this place a few times. Very good breakfasts and Pizza's to die for. A little expensive for the deli ffod but overall a winner