Central hotel at really reasonable price, compact room with first class fixtures and fittings. Remote control worked everything from tv to mood lighting in shower. Free movies and wi fi. Really comfortable king size bed, the only thing the room lacked was coffee making facility.
Public loung/ reception area has amazing comfortable designer furniture and computer area with MAC computers and free internet use.
Bar can be a bit pricey but you are paying for your surroundings. There are plenty pubs and restaraunts within 200 metres of hotel.
Will definetely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland