A very handy city centre location is simply compounded by the facilities and comfort inside the hotel. Check-in was a breeze with help offered, though not needed. The room was compact but still felt spacious. The in-room facilities were excellent (great free entertainment from TV, films, wi-fi) and the breakfast was also delicious (very nice sausages!). For the money I paid I was more than happy - the cost is similar to the Ibis on an expensive day or Novotel on a good day and you get much better service, much nicer atmosphere and a much better room! Luggage storage on your last day is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland