Stayed just the one night as we were in town for the theatre, the staff are friendly with the girl(ambassador) at the self check in area very friendly and helpful if you need any advice on how to check in. The rooms are small and modern and would not suit everybody's taste ie the more mature among us, the wall to wall bed is very comfortable although awkward to get into, the shower room unusual in a good way and the control of the lighting, blinds, heating and television remind you of gadgets from James bond type films.All areas of the the hotel were spotlessly clean. The breakfast menu had a good selection to choose from with the exception that there was no fried, scrambled or poached egg to choose from, omelette being the only choice. The tea and coffee is served in mugs with the tea bag still in the mug I would have preferred it to be served in pots. Overall I would still recommend this hotel especially if you like modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland