The hotel was good. It is funky and looks good with its own modern character which was nice. Check in was easy and quick giving the customer full control. Even got to pick our view.
We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't comment on the food.
Our room was brilliant. The bed is amazing I loved how big it was. The shower pod was a good size and really fun with changing colours. I really really loved the rainforest shower. I want one in my house. The hotel have used the space they have well and the rooms are narrow but do not feel cramped. My partner and I had plenty of room.
I would not however share a room with a friend the shower / toilet pod is not the most privet or sound proof.
My only upset was I accidentally left my green lovely warm scarf in the lobby and someone took it not handing it in to reception which was sad. So watch your stuff in open areas.
Apart from that a brilliant stay and I would stay in a citizenM again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland