It was just an overnight when going to see Simple Minds at the Hydro..checked in, went out, got back late, slept, showered and off to work.
Great hotel, great amenities, perfect small room with everything you need.. I had been warned by colleagues that with the blinds down you can still see in the room from our office so I used the electric black out curtains to make sure!
Wifi was good, ipid dock worked..the only thing I missed was in room coffee but the coffee in the restaurant was "wake up" strength and perfect.
Staff were really friendly and I will definitely be back but will aim to spend more evening and morning time to take advantage of the facilities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland