The hotel is only 3 years old, and very hipster-oriented. Everything is stylish and cool.
The rooms have a touchscreen-remote-control, that not only controls the A/C and TV, but also controls the wakeup timer, and RGB color of the shower's lights (!!). The room came with a built-in stand for iPhone that can play your music. The shower comes with shampoo/body wash dispensers, the bed is quite large, but the room itself is rather small.
Parking is problematic - need to park around 800 meters away and pay 10 pounds a day.
Quite close to George Square and the center of town.
We very much enjoyed this unique hotel! It's an attraction of its own :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland