My partner and I decided last minute to have an evening away. Upon entering the hotel the decor was stunning, very modern & very clean, couldn't believe it was three years old. We were asked if we'd stayed before, as we hadn't, the woman explained how to use the computerised check in system along with any other things we'd need to know during our stay. The room was very high-tech, tablet in hand (to control lights/tv/blinds etc.) I was in my element. There was a small glitch with our tv - as the tablet had just been installed in our room. This was fixed promptly by Dean who also offered us complimentary breakfast as an apology. We stayed in room 705, smaller than other hotels i've stayed in but utilised the space well; massive bed, view was great and all under £70. Top class service from all the staff members and overall an incredibly enjoyable stay. CitizenM, you now have a citizen for life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland