Myself and my Partner stayed in Feb 2012, didnt expect too much as the room itself didnt cost much for the night.
Check in was so easy considering we had to do it ourselves.
I LOVED our room it was so modern and funky. The bed was big and comfortable .The room Itself was so clean and minimal and the mood lighting was great too!
The television in the room had a vast selection of movies at no extra cost.
Would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are looking for something a bit different, please bear in mind that the hotel is at the top end of Glasgow City Center but it is a short walk away from Sauchiehall street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland