Stayed for one night visiting Glasgow to see a concert, on recommendation from a friend. Managed to get a good deal on late rooms.
Self check in was fine, nice guy there to help if needed. Pretty straight forward. Got to choose which room we wanted.
Concept of rooms are brilliant, very modern everything remote control-blinds, mood lighting etc. Massive bed, we had a good view of the city from 7th floor. Bar nice, good breakfast secure parking nearby 2 minute walk.
Glad we chose this hotel, would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland