This hotel was so much fun. I spent a lot of time changing the temperature of the room, flicking between colours of mood lighting and opening and closing the blinds at a touch of a button. The bed was huge, perfect for tossing, turning, and kicking out without waking my partner.
Maybe a little overpriced as you would need to pay in the canteen for even a cup of tea/coffe.
Having a choice of rooms was fun but be warned the "courtyard view " is overlooking the bins not much else so if you think you will stop playing with all the gadgets long enough to look out the window "city view" might be more appealing.
Staying here was a fun experience as a once off. I would stay again for a reduced/special offer price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland