Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night and really enjoyed it. The hotel is in a great location within walking distance of most of the city's restaurants/bars. The rooms are super modern with pretty much all of the gadgets being remote controlled (even the blinds). The staff are very helpful, we briefly spoke with one member of staff but there really is no need as everything is computer operated.
The only criticism we had was that the rooms were very small, cosy for one night but any longer I felt would of been uncomfortable also some of the interior was a wee bit marked but nothing out of the ordinary considering everything is white.
We would defiantly stay here again especially as the rates are very cheap for city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland