Stayed here on buisness trip. Thought i'd give it a go, instead of the usual premier inn.
On entry, was slightly confused as i had to go upstairs to check in...and up the very winding stairs. Was greeted by a very friendly staff member who helped me check in on computer terminal. Recp/bar area was very funky!
Bedroom was also very funky, with mood lightning, and semi transparent glass in shower module, was not one for the shy!
Room was compact, bed was v comfy, hanging space for clothes/shirts was minimal.
Overall- very helpful friendly staff, and reasonably priced.
Rating- would def use again, a refreshing change to the normal hum drum hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland