CitizenM gave a stay which really felt 4 star. The luxury you want was there with the huge comfy bed and huge fluffy towels and then in addition you get something a bit different. I felt a bit like I was in the world Star Trek predicted would be the future. The novelty of being able to control everything in the room with one remote really was quite fun, especially the coloured lights and the temperature control worked brilliantly.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my parents, they'd still be there now trying to turn the tv off and I guess some people may miss room service. However I loved the concept of a help yourself 24 hour canteen, something I'm far more comfortable with than having to negotiate tips.
CitizenM also doesn't look to rip you off at every turn the 'pay to view' films are free and phone calls are cheap and I beleive there's free WiFi.
I shall most definately stay again and I hope they branch out quickly as they'd be my number 1 choice anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, LateRooms and Despegar.com so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland