“First time and throroughly enjoyable ........”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Elia

Elia
Ranked #87 of 2,389 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bathgate, United Kingdom
“First time and throroughly enjoyable ........”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was actually my first experience in a Greek restaurant. I wasn't sure about what I'd like and what the menu options were but the waitress was really good.

Food was really good, fresh and tasty, absolutely loads on the plate and for 4 of us excellent value for money.

Will definitely be back

• Greek first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great value”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

great value for being right in the town, food delicious and plenty of it, u wont be left looking for secontds, keftliko is huge and delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scotland
“Relaxing lunch”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Really nice food and friendly service. The lunch menu is excellent value for money and everything we had was fresh and well presented. Looking forward to our next visit.

Isle of Colonsay, United Kingdom
“Authentic food, good service, relaxed atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here recently and were really impressed with the authenticity of the food. The spicy village sausage was particularly good, as were the keftedes.

Waiters were very attentive and polite, which made for a very enjoyable and relaxed dining experience. We'll be back.

“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here for the first time recently and I absolutely loved it! The food was delicious and I was very surprised at the price. My boyfriend is also a chef and is very well known for picking faults with food and frequently sends orders back to the kitchen when we eat out and even he didn't have one single complaint it was just gorgeous. The service was also excellent and we felt very welcome , will definately be back.