“Never disappoints.......”

Qua Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Qua Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,507 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Top-rated family-run restaurant with modest aims serving contemporary Italian cuisine made by experienced chefs. Our kitchen begins to serve food at 11.30am and the last food orders are at 10pm 7 days per week.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We've visited several times before and always enjoyed our meal. This is the first time I've written a review of Qua.

Our visit yesterday was very good, we opted for the 2 course lunch for 5.95. Although the starters were simple, my bruschetta was tasty enough and the wife's garlic bread was decent. The mains were excellent. My lasagne was very tasty, a nice change compared to other restaurants. Her penne aurora was delicious. My only complaint was I could have eaten more but it was a lunch menu and was very cheap!

We've previously had the 3 courses and a drink for £12 but since it was lunch we decided to stick with the smaller portions.

The service was fast and friendly. All in we left feeling very happy with our visit and will definitely return again.

On a side note I read some of the negative reviews on here and Paolo's excellent responses to them! Quite right to respond the way he does! I found his responses hilarious reading and no less than deserved! Well said Paolo!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

2 courses on the lunch menu for £5.95. Great choice of the usual Italian fayre all cooked well with quality products. Can't say fairer than that!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Whenever my family is down we come to Qua because the service is quick, there's something on the menu for everyone and the prices are reasonable. Sad to hear it's up for sale.

1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed October 22, 2013

we have been 3 times to this restaurant in the last month, twice for the lunc menu and once at night, the food is excellent,and the waiter was first class, he knew all the dishes and ingredients, in fact all the staff that have been working when we have visited have been polite courteous and helpful, give it a try you will certainly not be disappointed

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Yes we enjoyed our meal but it was no better or worse than most chains around. What we did like was the raised area near the window where we sat, airy and comfortable. What we didn't like was the first waiter asking if we enjoyed our soup and when told "it was ok" laughter and walked off, we asked for chilly oil that didn't arrive and being told the cost of an extra shot of coffee was £1.00. I want to drink my coffee the way I like it NOT the way they do. And it tasted more like hot milk than coffee!

2  Thank Sharonfv