“Qua-ntum physics”

Qua Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Qua Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,490 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Centre
Description: Top-rated family-run restaurant with modest aims serving contemporary Italian cuisine made by experienced chefs. Our kitchen begins to serve food at 11.30am and the last food orders are at 10pm 7 days per week.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A cold, dry Glasgow Friday. My partner and myself looking for soul comforts.

Enter Paolo and his merry band.

From elegant starter through substantial mains, quality wines and attentive service to truly sophisticated cocktails this was a pretty perfect evening. A nice touch was the moving ripples of laughter around the room as our genial host spread his good vibes among the various parties. All ages and types are catered for in classic style here and I can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

me and my mum went here for lunch on the 2 course menu, i was surprised with the mussel pasta which was fantastic and must have had at least 15 mussels in it compared to the usual 3-5 you get in most seafood pastas. my mum had chicken and she said it was fantastic too. the amaretto biscuits she had with her coffee were amazing and the manager was so nice he let us purchase a pack at a really good price. all round fantastic service and food with great value. will defo be back

1  Thank kirsty m
QuaRestaurant, Son of owner at Qua Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

A very big thank you for your visit and the great review you have left here. We remember serving you both and may I say that it was an absolute pleasure. You are and will be a very welcome guest at our restaurant.
Paolo Martone, Qua Italian Restaurant

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I eat in here on a regular basis for lunches with my work colleagues as we work close by. The service is excellent, efficient, fast, nothing is a problem for them. The food is of an excellent standard and the choice of menu is vast. The atmosphere in the restaurant is tranquil, authentic and even when full it doesnt feel cramped. There is a function room up stairs where you could hold a private party or business lunch. The staff are well manered and well presented always. I will continue to use Qua and recommend it to others.

1  Thank kellymartin12
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed in Glasgow and fancied an Italian meal. We were not disappointed with this place - lovely food, attentive staff, gorgeous Chianti... The noise travelled well tho and a few large groups were a little noisy... Great food tho - pay it a visit you won't be disappointed :-)

1  Thank Jo_R1984
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had the pre theatre menu last week. Good choice for all three courses and decent portions also.The place had that tuscan feel with draught Moretti. Good service also well worth a visit and revisit.

2  Thank Euan1976Mcinnes