“La Mesa Santa ”
Review of Mesa

Mesa
Ranked #463 of 2,971 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amongst the best brunches I’ve ever had . Beans , home made pesto ...two griddled eggs get in lad!

Tremendous portion , sourdough was outstanding, so good I ate my sons crusts with lashings of butter .

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Very small restaurant, warm and friendly service, delicious food. Cauliflower skillet with sugo, walnuts and Gorgonzola was so tasty and full of flavour . Good coffee too. Cakes looked great but we didn’t sample on this occasion. Next time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 15, 2019

This small restaurant is an absolute gem in Glasgow with wonderful staff and awesome food. Been here 3 times now and it has not failed to let me down! Till date, I've had the shakshuka egg skillet, their pancakes with pear and most recently, their burrata and peach on toast with cumin. I can't wait to go there again and I would definitely reccomend this place to anyone :)
Also, their coffee and orange juice is just class

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Went in with granddaughter who loved the soup. The food is amazing and staff a delicious gut. Defo want to go back and it's so busy so will be during week .

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

The food in Mesa is impecable. I have been there three times now and each time oredered a different item on the menu. Pancakes are delicious, skillets and toasts are full of taste and freshness, and they have freshly squeezed orange juice!! I will go back many times I am sure!

Date of visit: October 2019